ICL - SECEC Congress - Berlin 2017
This year again in order to open the scientific program to the SECEC members, we give the opportunity for SECEC members to apply for ICL chairmanship during the next SECEC congress in Berlin, September 13.-16., 2017.
The Education Committee suggested to open the ICL program to the SECEC members for ICL organization under some conditions. The application form available on the SECEC website must be completed by the ICL Chairman candidate and it will be submitted to the Education Committee. This form contains the following elements:
- Chairman: Name and short CV. The Chairman of the ICL must be an Ordinary Member, he must have participated at least once in a podium or poster presentation, and must have been registered at 2 of the last 3 SECEC meetings.
- Team: The team is built by the ICL Chairman. Each team member must be a SECEC member or apply to become a SECEC member during the congress. The selection of speakers must respect the representativness of the European countries....
- Topic: The tittle and topic and of the ICL must be clearly defined (elbow, shoulder, trauma, arthroplasty, etc ....)
- Summary: A short summary is required regarding each part of the ICL and speaker presentation.
- MC questions: 4 MC questions must be prepared for the qualification program.
The Education Committee remains in charge to build the ICL program which will take into consideration not only the ICL applications accepted after submission but as well other proposals of ICL chosen by the Education Committee. The final selection for the program is discussed within the Executive Committee which decides under the chairmanship of the President about the final ICL program.
We are looking forward to your applications which will contribute to the success of the next SECEC Congress in Berlin.
With warm regards,
Chairman of the Education Committee